Skulptz spiky massage ball is a compact and powerful massage tool that can be used on the entire body for muscle therapy and pain release.
Features & Details:
- Spiky Balls work on the myofascial system to reduce muscle tension, improve blood flow, increase body awareness and aid in injury prevention and rehabilitation. This makes them perfect for knots and tight areas.
- Helpful to reduce the pain level and improve range of motion through specific muscles and subsequently improve joint motion.
- Perfect for spot therapy.
- This compact roller is the only thing you'll ever need for PLANTAR FASCIITIS-helps to roll away and relieve pain that's caused by those deep muscle knots on the ball of your foot.
- It's high quality, odourless, moisture proof and sturdy spikes do not bend.
- Suitable for post-workout muscle recovery-relieves muscle soreness, pain & fatigue.
- Use it as a massage therapy for general muscle relaxation.
- Activates trigger points in muscles most effectively to relieve stress. Also used for deep tissue massage and corrective therapy.
How & when to use it:
There are multiple ways to use this. This massage tool can be used to break down kinks in the body that may cause stiffness and pain. You can simply sit or lay on your Spiky Massage Ball and you use your body weight to apply pressure to a tight muscle. By using pressure and specific movements you can encourage the Spiky Ball to really target those deep trouble-spots. This encourages your muscles to relieve that pain and relax. The aim is to find the tight spot and work onto it until it loosens. Once the tenderness has subsided you simply move the Spiky massage ball around a little more until you find the next spot of tightness. Do this until you have covered the entire trigger point area. You can use it on all your entire body and all muscle groups such as glutes, hamstrings, upper back, neck, waist, foot, triceps, deltoids etc.
DO NOT use your Spiky ball if you have a recent injury or trauma which has broken the skin, have inflammation of joints or on badly bruised areas.