Skulptz Lacrosse double ball and peanut massage ball is a portable, powerful massage device that is used for myofascial and muscle tension release. This split peanut-shaped massage ball is a perfect design to get to those hard to reach stabilizing muscles that surround your spine and vertebrae without applying much pressure on them as you lay on it.
Features & details:
- Useful for self massage and soft tissue mobilization.
- It's easier to use unlike other massage balls as it doesn't squirm around, giving it less tendency to roll away from you.
- High quality and durable material.
- Suitable for post-workout muscle recovery-relieves muscle soreness & fatigue.
- Use it as a massage therapy for general muscle relaxation.
- Useful for treating end of the day postural pain in the mid and upper back.
- Activates trigger points in muscles most effectively to relieve stress.
- Used for deep tissue massage and corrective therapy.
How & when to use:
This mobility tool can be used to break down kinks in the body that may cause stiffness and pain. There are multiple ways to use this. The aim is to find the tight spot and work onto it until it loosens. Once the tenderness has subsided you simply move the lacrosse ball around a little more until you find the next spot of tightness. Do this until you have covered the entire trigger point area. Relives pressure on the long muscles on both sides of your spine. You can use it on all your muscle groups such as glutes, hamstrings, upper back, neck, waist, foot, triceps, deltoids etc.